[gradsusr] Tutorial Files

White, Steven M. smwhit at ceh.ac.uk
Wed Jul 25 04:05:54 EDT 2012

Dear GrADS Users,

I am a complete newbie and need some help with the tutorial (http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/tutorial.html).  When I try to download the sample data files (model.ctl, model.grb & model.gmp) I am asked for a username and password.  However, I do not know this information and therefore cannot do the tutorial.  Please could somebody either give me the information or the files?

Many thanks for your help!

Steven.

Dr Steven White

Centre for Ecology & Hydrology