[gradsusr] Feature suggestion - include statement

Stefan Gofferje stefan at saakeskus.fi
Sun Jul 8 18:42:27 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm doing a huge amount of plots automatically every 6 hours. I keep
different plot series in different .gs files, partially for
organizational reasons, partially because I plot charts in portrait and
others in landscape format.

I have written standardized functions for me, e.g. to print a legend or
the info stamp. I also have functions which convert the filetime/UTC
into the local time/date format.

As of now, many of those functions have to be present redundantly in
every file. It would be extremely helpful if there was an include
statement with which one could include one .gs file, such as a function
library, into another.

-Stefan

--
Suomen Sääkeskus - Hyvä sää on makuasia