[gradsusr] Grads cannot open MERRA HDF file

You, Yalei yy08 at fsu.edu
Thu Jul 5 15:46:48 EDT 2012

It works perfectly, now I can sdfopen both netcdf and hdf.

 thank you so much for yr time and guidence.
 ftp://cola.gmu.edu/grads/2.0/grads-2.0.1-bin-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz

just curious, what's the difference between the GRADS (from the previous link) and the GRADS here (http://grads.iges.org/grads/downloads.html)

Yalei