[gradsusr] the color bar

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Fri Jan 20 09:08:07 EST 2012

Chris,

Try 'cbarnskip 2' or use a higher skip value if it's still too cluttered.

Stephen Mc

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 2:29 AM, Chris Franks <chris.franks at noaa.gov> wrote:

> Is it possible to skip some of the values displayed on the colorbar?
>
> For example:
>
> Plotting MSLP (shaded)
>
> color 970 1035 3 -kind red ->orange->yellow->green...
>
> The color shading looks nice, but displaying every 3mb on the color bar
> makes for a cluttered mess of text. Can I plot every other?
>
> Thanks,
> grads newbie

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.