[gradsusr] vertically integrated moisture flux

Mario Caffera rmcaffera at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 19:53:34 EST 2012

Thank you Tere. That was the way I calculated early.
But like thies, there is a lack of moist from surface to 1000hPa, in the cases when surface pressure is higher than 1000. Otherwise I guess it could be some problems by the fact of having constant pressure files in one side, and surface files apart. That is puzzling me.

           best

                    mario