[gradsusr] tangential wind and radial wind in open grads

Yi-Chih Huang dscpln at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 09:58:54 EST 2012

Hello,

    Thanks much for the response.  I have installed Open GrADS on my
personal computer.  I can show wind vectors; but still the command "d
uv2trw(ua,va)" is not working.  All I got is "Cannot contour grid -- all
undefined values".  Could you tell me what should I do to make the function
uv2trw effect?
**    Thanks much,

                 Yi-Chih