[gradsusr] x range on top and bottom axes of graph

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Wed Jan 11 15:52:01 EST 2012

Jonathan,

Use 'set xlpos...'  See
http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsetxlpos.html

Stephen McMillan

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 3:23 PM, SMITH, JONATHAN WYNN. (GSFC-6140) <
jonathan.smith at nasa.gov> wrote:

> He****
>
> How does one add an x range to the top axis of a graph?  For example, lets
> say I want to plot a vertical profile of temperature and wind speed on the
> same graph.  The range for temperature could be -10 C to 40 C on the bottom
> axis and the wind speed range 0 m/s to 30 m/s.****
>
> ** **
>
> These variables are from WRF Model output.****
>
> Thanks****
>
> *Jonathan Wynn Smith*
>
> *Student Trainee*
>
> *jonathan.smith at nasa.gov*
>
> NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center****
>
> Code 613.3-Atmospheric Chemistry and Dynamics Branch ****
>
> Greenbelt, MD 20771****
>
> 301-614-5956****
>
> ** **
>
> *Doctoral Candidate*
>
> jonathan.smith at bison.howard.edu****
>
> Howard University Program in Atmospheric Sciences****
>
> 2355 6th St NW/408 Thirkield Bldg.****
>
> Washington, DC 20059****
>
> ** **

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.