[gradsusr] Scripting in GRaDS

Rowell, Mason D. Mason.D.Rowell-1 at ou.edu
Mon Jan 9 14:10:06 EST 2012

Jeff,

Does this equation fail to provide you with physically relevant RH numbers, or does grads not accept the format? I'm unfamiliar with the formula. For a less precise route, I would use dew_c, convert to kelvin and use inverse CC equation to find find es, and divide e (from CC equation and t_c, converted to kelvin) by es. Use the pressure and these to instead get w/ws for more accurate result.

Mason