[gradsusr] Interpolate U-Wind & V-wind

Mohammad Ziaulhaq ziaulhaq21 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 02:28:51 EST 2012

Hi All,

I am trying to use NCEP/NCAR U-Wind & V-Wind and its resultant Wind
direction for Trend analysis in Wind Resource Assessment. The data-sets is
available 2.5 degree x 2.5 degree global grids (144x73). I am interested to
interpolate the dataset from 2.5 degree x 2.5 degree to  1 degree x 1
degree using methodology as developed in GrADS.

Can somebody help me with this, please provide the conceptual help and
suggest some steps to be followed for the above tasks. Can somebody do it
for me for a small location just to make me understand (Lat 10°12'12.58"N,
 Lon 76°46'19.40"E)

I am not very use to GrADS, I am looking forward for conceptual help,
codes, procedure to be followed, installation guidelines of GrADS for
Windows. Looking forward for your response asap.

Regards, Zia

*Mohammad Ziaulhaq *| M: +91 99 100 23867 | *E:
*zia_ansari at golder.c<https://owa.golder.se/owa/redir.aspx?C=f44329bec4104dc3a8a6344cd2f03e70&URL=mailto%3azia_ansari%40golder.com>
om.au | *www.golder.com*<https://owa.golder.se/owa/redir.aspx?C=f44329bec4104dc3a8a6344cd2f03e70&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.golder.com%2f>

*
*