[gradsusr] Execute a grads script without opening grads

Javier Peña javier.p at ereda.com
Tue Feb 21 11:07:46 EST 2012

Dear users,

I would like to execute a grads script without opening grads. I know, it's
possible to execute a script with the string:  "grads -bpc script.gs"   but
this, open grads in batch mode, execute the script but, it doesn't close
grads. You have to write "quit" to close it.

Does someone know any command to execute a grads script without opening
grads? or, a command similar to which I have written but it was able to
open grads, execute the script and close grads?

Thank you very much for your help in advanced.

Best regads,
Javier Peña

--
Javier Peña Álvarez