[gradsusr] regrid data

Yan Libin zjuyanlibin at 163.com
Fri Feb 10 11:26:04 EST 2012

If you are working on a windows platform,  you can download OpenGrADS which has the regrid function already.

Yan Libin

From: Robert Seigel
Date: 2012-02-11 00:22
To: zjuyanlibin; GrADS Users Forum
Subject: Re: [gradsusr] regrid data
Thank you for the quick response, Yan.

When I type that, I get the following response from grads:

Syntax Error:  Invalid Operand
  're2' not a variable or function name
  Error ocurred at column 1
DEFINE error:  Invalid expression.