[gradsusr] Finding zonal wind core value, and its position

Muhammad Yunus Ahmad Mazuki ukm.yunus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 21:38:33 EST 2012

Well, I'm also looking into other ways in doing this, other than scripting
in GrADS. There are two jet stream, subtropical and polar front, and I want
to track the subtropical jet even when it is weak in strength. I'm also
looking at how to search it degree by degree (or rather y and z point in
GrADS), with some rules. This is because when there is a need to introduce
some events in a model that literally wrecks the usual pattern of the
subtropical jet stream, I need to be sure that my calculation is tracking
purely subtropical jet stream.

Muhammad Yunus