[gradsusr] How to open two plots

Thomas Robinson ter at hawaii.edu
Sun Dec 9 15:51:07 EST 2012

Open both file:
'open file1.ctl'
'open file2.ctl'

Now both will be open.  If you want to display the variable, you can add
".2" to the end of the variable.  For example, if you wanted to display a
variable called prs you would do:
'd prs'
'c'
'd prs.2'
This will first display prs from file1.ctl.  Then c will clear the plot and
d prs.2 will display prs from file2.ctl.

If you want to just open them separately to create your images, you could
use reinit to close the first then open the second.
'open file1.ctl'
'd prs'
'reinit'
'open file2.ctl'
'd prs'

These two will produce the same results.  I hope this is helpful.

On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:28 AM, sourabh bal <sourabhbal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
> I have two *.ctl files and want to display in two different eps files. But
> in a single *.gs script. Please help.
>
> regards
> Sourabh Bal
>

> --
> Sourabh Bal
> C/o Dr Mridul Bose
> Department of Physics
> Jadavpur University, Kolkata 700032, INDIA

Tom Robinson
President - Graduate Student Organization
Graduate Student - Department of Meteorology
732-718-2323