[gradsusr] Installation Error

Andrew Revering andy at f5data.com
Sun Dec 9 00:14:10 EST 2012

To help those searching the forums for this problem -- or for me when I run
into it again in the future...

The problem was when installing grads, you have to copy over a few of the
so.# files from the /libs/ folder to the /gex/ folder. My problem was that
in various tries I either copied too few or too many of the files over.
Apparently if you include any 'extra' files that its not needing, you will
get this error, so you have to be careful not to copy over too many, only
the ones that appear to give an error. In my case on an AMD 2 processor /
32 core 64 bit machine with CentOS 6.2 I only copied over the following and
it worked:
 - libdl.so.2
- libstdc++.so.6
- libX11.so.6