[gradsusr] remark line in grads

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 22:33:01 EST 2012

Chinh,
Use the draw string, draw mark, draw line, and draw rec or draw recf
commands.  You need to supply those commands with x and y coordinates of
the endpoints of the line, a reference point for the string, or corners of
the box.  You can obtain those either by entering q pos and clicking on the
screen where you want to get coordinates, then saving the output that comes
from that, or by using q w2xy a b, where a and b are the phase coordinates
(in your case, time and temperature are the coordinates), and saving the
output from that.

Jeff Duda

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:50 PM, Chinh ta huu <chinhth2010 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear users
>
> I have a picture in attached file with 2 lines; yellow is obs and red
> is forecast
>
> I'd like to remark in corner of picture that symbol yellow is obs and
> symbol red is forecast
> Could any one please tell me how to do
>
> Thank you
> Best regards
> Chinh
>
> --
> (Mr.) Ta Huu Chinh
> National, Weather Forecasting Center, Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
> No: 4th, Dang Thai Than, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
> Tel: 84-903-402-181
> Office: 84-43-824-4917
> Email: chinhth2010 at gmail.com
> Website: http://vn.myblog.yahoo.com/chinhth2005/