[gradsusr] Problems to display GrAds after an Mac update to OS Mountain Lion

Jose Augusto Paixão Veiga veiga.uea at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 09:19:49 EDT 2012

Dear all,
I usually used GrAds version 2.0.a9.oga.1 in my Mac machine without face problems, however after an update for OS Mountain Lion I am getting the 'error' message bellow all the time I try to open GrAds.

Welcome to the OpenGrADS Bundle Distribution

For additional information enter "grads -h".

Starting "/usr/local/grads/Darwin/Versions/2.0.a9.oga.1/i386/grads   " ...

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/X11/lib/libXaw.8.dylib
  Referenced from: /usr/local/grads/Darwin/Versions/2.0.a9.oga.1/i386/grads
  Reason: image not found

What must I do to be back to good times?

Any help will be very appreciated.

Thanks,

José Augusto P. Veiga,

Universidade do Estado do Amazonas
Departamento de Meteorologia
Escola Superior de Tecnologia (EST)
Av. Darcy Vargas, 1200, Manaus-AM Brasil
Work phone:    (92) 3878 4323
Skype: veiga_j.a.p.
CV: http://lattes.cnpq.br/4027612512091565
URL:http://scientificmet.wordpress.com/