[gradsusr] How to change dpi for Image outputs

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 18:19:51 EDT 2012

Not sure if thsi solves your specific problem, but I usually make images
that are huge compared to the size I want to display them as, so if all I
want is a 1024 by 768 image, I'll make the file image a 8000 x 6000 pixel
image, then shrink it down in whatever software I'm using it in.  Seems to
make it look pretty good.

Jeff Duda

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Bo Dong <bo-dong at huskers.unl.edu> wrote:

>  Hi All,
>

> It seems that GrADS use a fixed dpi (72 dpi) for all graphic outputs, no
> matter how I change the pixels of the figure.
>
> I would like to output a figure with 600 dpi for printing purpose, does
> anyone know how to set it up ?
>

> thanks,
>
> Bo

Jeff Duda