[gradsusr] Reg: failed to install grads in fedora 15

Jeff Lake admin at michiganwxsystem.com
Sat Aug 25 05:10:56 EDT 2012

I don't believe there is a RPM for grads, so yum can't install it.
the error your getting, is that yum can't find the repo url.

just download the file from http://www.iges.org/grads/downloads.html
either of the Linux distro's should work on Ubunto

-Jeff Lake
MichiganWxSystem.com
AllisonHouse.com
TheWeatherCenter.net