[gradsusr] How to plot ASCII data into Grads:Data file Attached

Jayakrishnan P.R prjayakrishnan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 02:40:12 EDT 2012

Dear Hiren,
            I just went through your data file and was able to plot the
ascii text file using my programs with the use of grads. I herewith attach
the required programs so that you can modify them and use accordingly for
your purpose.
If any further queries kindly let me know.

First you have to run the temp.f and then the ascii_grd.f. It will create a
gridded binary file test.grd corresponding to your lat and lon points. Then
this can be opened using sample.ctl in grads.

Also i herewith attach the figure obtained through the procedure.

 Best of luck.