[gradsusr] Problem in setting vrange for negative values -scatterplot

Eric Altshuler ela at cola.iges.org
Fri Aug 3 15:02:07 EDT 2012

Hello Maida,

You can turn off the rectangular frame surrounding the plot area with this command:

set frame off

I don't think there's any way to turn off the actual X and Y axes (corresponding to Y=0 and X=0 respectively), but you probably want these plotted.

You said your 'mrso' variable is also a soil moisture field, but it has some negative values, which should not occur since soil moisture is a strictly non-negative field.

Best regards,
Eric