[gradsusr] missing WRF output at various pressure levels

Jonathan Wynn Smith jwynnsmith.help at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 15:24:52 EDT 2012

Jeff:

So it turns out the .dat file is this size: 71669769600.

I have been able to narrow the problem some.

The problem does not occur when I plot out the variables alone.  The issue
of missing data occurs when I subtract a variable in .dat file from the
same variable in another .dat with a slightly different parameterization.

For example,  the bb_p.ctl file is the biomass burning simulation and it
contains the co variable (carbon monoxide).  From it I will subtract the co
variable in the ctl_plevs.ctl (control simulation).

In all cases of this subtraction, there is missing data after timestep 745.