[gradsusr] Trouble building the GUI for GrADS

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at alum.mit.edu
Sat Apr 28 12:03:04 EDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Martin Ivanov <
martin.ivanov at ifg.uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am trying to buid GrADS-2.0.1 with GUI. My system is Slackware64-13.37,
> kernel 2.6.38.4,
> libsx-2.05, xaw3d-20110415git. The output of configure and make
> gui_libs=-L/usr/lib64
> is attached. I provide the gui_libs variable to make because otherwise it
> is unable to find
> the libsx.a library.
>
> Any suggestions will be appreciated.

A few options:

1) Grab the opengrads binaries, it includes gui support

2) Grab the opengrads pre-compiled supplibs; these can be used to build the
COLA sources.

3) Grab the the opengrads supplib sources and build them yourself, then
build the COLA sources

    For more information, see http://opengrads.org

         Arlindo

--