[gradsusr] trouble compiling gadap-2.0

Sergey Varlamov vsm at jamstec.go.jp
Tue Apr 24 00:40:43 EDT 2012

Martin,

The simplest way I solved similar issue were to use
both libdap and gadap versions of libraries from the OpenGrads
supplibs. These compiled "almost" without problems:
for my version of gcc compiler I had to add #include <cstring>
for error on undefined memcpy function.
Possibly, you have to comment out do not used
#include "curl/types.h" line as well.
The versions of libdap and gadap libraries you are using
as "latest" versions seems to be still inconsistent.

Sergey

Martin Ivanov wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I cannot compile gadap-2.0 on my
> system: Slackware64-13.37, kernel 2.6.38.4, gcc 4.5.3, GNU Make 3.82,
> libdap-3.11.2.
> The output of "configure" and "make" is attached as a text file
> "compile.log". Should You need any more information, please do not
> hesitate to
> ask.
> Any suggestions will be appreciated.
>
> Best regards,

Sergey Varlamov

Senior Scientist
Ocean Downscaled Prediction Research Team
Climate Variation Predictability and Applicability Research Program
Research Institute for Global Change
JAMSTEC, 3173-25 Showa-machi, Kanazawa-ku,
Yokohama, Kanagawa-ken, 236-0001 JAPAN
Tel: +81-45-778-5516  Fax: +81-45-778-5707
E-mail: vsm at jamstec.go.jp

〒236-0001 横浜市金沢区昭和町3173-25
独立行政法人海洋研究開発機構 地球環境変動領域
短期気候変動応用予測研究プログラム