[gradsusr] reverting zlev on lat4ds

Eric Altshuler ela at cola.iges.org
Wed Apr 18 18:58:16 EDT 2012

Henrique,

Try using 'set yflip on' before displaying the field. The y-axis (corresponding to the z coordinate in your case) and the field itself will both be plotted with the reverse orientation.

Best regards,

Eric L. Altshuler
Assistant Research Scientist
Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies
4041 Powder Mill Road, Suite 302
Calverton, MD 20705-3106
USA

E-mail: ela at cola.iges.org