[gradsusr] problem with installation of grads

chinh ta huu chinhth2010 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 20:52:20 EDT 2011

Hi Christelle
     Grads you use is opengrads or classical grads? we should use opengrads.
I think you locate wrong position for grads, you try to copy to
/opt/opengrads/
and export in bash file.
The best regards
Chinh

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 3:42 AM, Christelle LACROIX <cl at meteoconsult.fr>wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have a problem with grads, when i run a script i have this error:
> "/opt/grads-2.0.a9/bin/grads: error while loading shared libraries:
> libX11.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"
>
> whereas libX11.so.6 exists, when i do a locate libX11 i have this result:
> /usr/lib/libX11.so.6
> /usr/lib/libX11.so.6.3.0
>
> I don't understand this problem, if you have an idea, it'll be great!!
>
> Thanks
>
> CL

(Mr.) Ta Huu Chinh
National, Weather Forecasting Center, Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
No: 4th, Dang Thai Than, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
Tel: 84-903-402-181
Fax: 84-43-824-4917
Email: chinhth2010 at gmail.com
Website: http://vn.myblog.yahoo.com/chinhth2005/