[gradsusr] define variable independent of time

Ricardo Hallak hallak at model.iag.usp.br
Sat Sep 10 07:25:09 EDT 2011

Dear Bernd,

I would use the fwrite command:

For each computation, you can fwrite the new defined fields in a single binary file, if they have the same horizontal dimensions. With an appropriate ctl that describe correctly the new binary file as the defined fields were at the same time, you can do calculations.

Ricardo

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 09:30:06 +0100, Becker, Bernd wrote