[gradsusr] Crop country boundary or masking an area - still not working

Rafanoharana Serge Claudio rafanoharana at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 14:59:00 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I've already posted this message before but I can't get it worked.
If any of you have any idea to crop the study area, please let me know. One
said that it is possible to grab a shapefile of the top part  and fill it
with black (I guess he meant re-setting the value of the variable covered by
this shapefile to 0). If you have any experience or any tips on how to do
that, thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Serge