[gradsusr] Ascending order in GrADS!

Anderlan Siqueira anderlansiqueira at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 15:14:42 EDT 2011

Hello dear users,

I want to sort the data for each grid point GrADS in ascending order.
I have a file 50 times and I want the values ​​for each point lies
from smallest to largest. For example, for point 1: 3 4 5 7 8 9 would
look like, 3 4 5 7 8 9. In this case also would have a resulting file
with 50 time and each grid point with values ​​in ascending order.
This is the first time have the lowest time and 50 the highest values.

Who can help me thank you.

I read some things about Bubble sort.

Sincerely.

--
Anderlan Henrique Batista Siqueira

Currículo Lattes - http://lattes.cnpq.br/1244544626994866
Laboratório de Climatologia - LabClim
Meteorologista e Mestrando pelo Instituto de Ciências Atmosféricas - ICAT/UFAL.
Pós-Graduação em Meteorologia.
Bacharel em Meteorologia pela Universidade Federal de Alagoas - UFAL.