[gradsusr] How to edit locations of contour labels

Jeffrey Duda jdduda at iastate.edu
Tue Sep 6 17:50:26 EDT 2011

Sam,
I think this is an issue for Arlindo or Jennifer.  Without cracking open the
Grads source code, I don't think there's much you can do orther than to set
clabs off and then manually draw the contour label using 'draw string' over
the contourl labels (you'll have to know exactly where to place the label
using 'q pos').

Jeff Duda

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 3:05 PM, Sam Wilson <sam at surfline.com> wrote:

>  Hello all,
>
> I’m wondering if there is a way to change the location of the contour label
> on the actual contour.  I use set clab forced to plot the labels on the
> contours, but I’d like to be able to move the labels along the contours.
>
> Thanks for any help you can provide.
>
> Sam

Jeff Duda
Iowa State University