[gradsusr] system path problem

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at alum.mit.edu
Sun Oct 30 16:23:28 EDT 2011

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 9:53 AM, afzaalkarori <afzaalkarori at gmail.com>wrote:

> **
>
> Dear Gradsusers!
> I have installed Grads v 2.0.1 using
> "grads-2.0.1.oga.1-win32_superpack.exe" on my pc, with OS windowsXP. But
> the problem is that when I need to execute gs scripts I have to give the
> whole path of script file in command window while the Script folder is on
> my system path.

There have been no intentional change to the way environment variables are
handled in this version. What exactly do you mean by "system path"? The
GASCRP environment variable?

This has not been the problem with version 2.0.a9.oga.1. I have uninstalled
> older version before installing the new one.
> any suggestions?

Either set your GASCRP environment variable or else put your scripts under
C:\Opengrads\Resources\Scripts, along with the other .gs scripts (assuming
you installed it under C:\Opengrads). Another possibility, run grads from
the directory where you have your scripts. (Read the User's Guide for more
information on setting GASCRP).

   Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva