[gradsusr] Windows Superpak 2.0.1 available

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at alum.mit.edu
Sat Oct 29 15:28:47 EDT 2011

Dear Windows GrADS Users,

  We have uploaded to sf.net the latest OpenGrADS Superpack for Windows
version *2.0.1.oga.1*. This includes all the features found in COLA's GrADS
v2.0.1 plus the OpenGrADS extensions, X server and all else you need to run
GrADS on Windows. Notice that we have changed the location of the Windows
binaries which now can be found within the "grads2" package:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/opengrads/files/grads2/2.0.1.oga.1/Windows/

As usual, this version includes the (recommended) self-installing
superpack.exe, along with a ZIP file for those users who do not have the
privileges for installing software (just unzip and start using
it, "batteries are included"). For those experienced cygwin users, download
the tar.gz file and install it like a regular opengrads bundle on linux. For
installation information see this.

http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_GrADS_v2.0_on_Microsoft_Windows

This version also includes the latest *wgrib2 version 0.1.9.4* in case you
are into GRIB-2.

    Let us know if you find any problems with this release.

    Enjoy!

    Arlindo da Silva
    On behalf of the OpenGrADS Dev Team