[gradsusr] Cloud cover

gilad kozokaro kozokg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:37:03 EDT 2011

Hello everyoneת
I got a script to calculate the cloud cover from WRF, I try to run the
script and get the following error:

ga-> run Cloud.gs
Error from MAX:  2nd dimension expression invalid
  end grid point is less than start grid point
Operation Error:  Error from max function
  Error ocurred at column 1
DEFINE error:  Invalid expression.
Syntax Error:  Invalid Operand
  'rhmax' not a variable or function name
  Error ocurred at column 4
DEFINE error:  Invalid expression.
Error from MAX:  2nd dimension expression invalid
  end grid point is less than start grid point
Operation Error:  Error from max function
  Error ocurred at column 1
DEFINE error:  Invalid expression.
Syntax Error:  Invalid Operand
  'rhmax' not a variable or function name
  Error ocurred at column 4
DEFINE error:  Invalid expression.
Error from MAX:  2nd dimension expression invalid
  end grid point is less than start grid point
Operation Error:  Error from max function
  Error ocurred at column 1
DEFINE error:  Invalid expression.
Syntax Error:  Invalid Operand
  'rhmax' not a variable or function name
  Error ocurred at column 6
DEFINE error:  Invalid expression.
ga->

my cloud script is :
*low
'define rhmax=max(rh, lev=1000, lev=800)'
'define cloudlow=(4*rhmax/100-3.0)*100'
* medium
'define rhmax=max(rh, lev=750, lev=450)'
'define cloudmed=(4*rhmax/100-3.0)*100'
* high
'define rhmax=max(rh, lev=400, lev=100)'
'define cloudhig=(2.5*rhmax/100-1.5)*100'

I ask for help how to solve the problem

Thanks,

Gilad

--