[gradsusr] Plotting two or more data together

saeed bayat saeedbayat7276 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 01:18:02 EDT 2011

Dear Sarah,
You can do same this steps:
open first file and set dfile 1, open second file and set dfile 2, open
third file and set dfile 3
I think it is better to display precipitation(set gxout shaded) then define
some colors for it.
Then contour the T parameter by "set gxout contour", at the end, you can use
vector or
stream for Wind parameter(I think you have Uwind and Vwind)

Good Luck

Saeed Bayat
M.A Student of Climatology