[gradsusr] set tlsupp month

Stefan Gofferje stefan at saakeskus.fi
Wed Oct 12 16:27:29 EDT 2011

On Wednesday 12 October 2011, Jennifer Adams wrote:
> One more thing about submitting patches … I also recommend consulting with
> me and Brian first about your desired mods and getting some guidance from
> us for the best way to implement them. --Jennifer

Will do. I'm not really an experienced developer but I speak a bit C and C++.
I was thinking of having a look at the code and checking if I can fix
something like "set datefmt" in there, or at least contribute something to
make this possible in the future. Another thing, I wanted to have a look at
are the fonts.
Currently, I am in a full time language course, but I think, I'm gonna have
some slow time from mid DEC to mid JAN.
Anyways, there are some obstacles to get over. I'm using OpenSuSE and grads
doesn't compile out of the box on OpenSuSE, so I'd have to set up a
development environment first.

-S