[gradsusr] set tlsupp month

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Wed Oct 12 15:20:33 EDT 2011

If you want to submit a mod, please send me a patch file based on the latest source code, along with a description of what your mods are for, maybe a file or a script to illustrate how your patch works, plus any necessary documentation. The easier you make it for me to implement, test, and document your patch, the more likely it is that I will check it in.
--Jennifer

On Oct 12, 2011, at 2:44 PM, Stefan Gofferje wrote:

> On Wednesday 12 October 2011, Jennifer Adams wrote:
>>
>> I'll put that on my to-do list.
>
> Just out of curiousity - how is the process for submitting code for grads?
> What if I have a few lazy days and write some stuff. Where would I send it?
>
> -S

Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA
4041 Powder Mill Road, Suite 302