[gradsusr] How to convert values to missing values for irregular time steps?

Alauda arvensis a.arvensis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 21:08:42 EDT 2011

Dear Gradsusers,

I have a netcdf file with data and I wish to set all values to “missing
values” for specific time steps. I normally do this with Bin Guan's script
tmskt.gs. This works perfectly for regular time steps (e.g. ‘tmskt sst 12 2’
for monthly SST of DJF). However, now I have a file where I want to convert
values to missing values for not regular time steps (e.g. month 1, 2, 4, 10,
11, 20 etc.) What’s the best way to do this? Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Chris