[gradsusr] How to converter HDF in Binary!!!

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 3 09:33:00 EDT 2011

2011/10/3 Anderlan Siqueira <anderlansiqueira at gmail.com>

> Dear users,
>
> I need to converter the HDF format in binary format. Help me, please.
>
> Can anyone help me?

If you have the opengrads bundle installed, simply enter on the command
line:

% lats4d.sh -i myfile.hdf -o myfile -format sequential -v

and a (fortran sequential style) binary file "myfile.bin" will be created.
 Type "lats4d.sh -h" for a number of options to subset and customize your
output. Of course, this assumes that your hdf file can be read by grads.

   Arlindo

> Best regards.
>
> --
> Anderlan Henrique Batista Siqueira
>
> Currículo Lattes - http://lattes.cnpq.br/1244544626994866
> Laboratório de Climatologia - LabClim
> Meteorologista e Mestrando pelo Instituto de Ciências Atmosféricas -
> ICAT/UFAL.
> Pós-Graduação em Meteorologia.
> Bacharel em Meteorologia pela Universidade Federal de Alagoas - UFAL.

Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu