[gradsusr] help with regrid

Nick Heath nkh09 at fsu.edu
Tue Nov 29 08:48:59 EST 2011

José Augusto P. Veiga,

You can remove the 'set gxout shaded' when you are writing to a file.  In the control file for the new data you created trying making this change:

dset   uvtwg_new.bin
undef  9.999E+20
title  NCEP 1.5x1.5 graus
xdef 240  linear     0.0 1.5
ydef 121  linear   -90.0 1.5
zdef   1  linear     1   1
tdef   1  linear  JAN1979 1mo
vars  1
u 0 99  zonal wind            (U)  [m/sec]
endvars

In the past, I have found that in the variable description I needed 0 99 instead of what was originally in there.  I'm not sure if that will fix it, but it's worth a shot.
Good luck.

-Nick