[gradsusr] Specialized Display Question

Rowell, Mason D. Mason.D.Rowell-1 at ou.edu
Wed Nov 23 17:19:30 EST 2011

Jeff,

I apologize for the confusion. What I was saying is that I first tried your coding scheme (like I had pasted in the last email to you) and got a const. 0 field this route (for all time periods), which made me realize that I needed to code it as I did in the version I sent you. With the syntax fixes, it now works, so no worries. Thank you so much for your Grads expertise!

Mason