[gradsusr] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

saeed bayat via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon Nov 14 09:06:11 EST 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    saeed  bayat requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Ning,

Accept invitation from saeed  bayat
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ofpc7q-guzjqqf4-q/X_QvJ7UefcfFkLAYwdQqLHU00gfkGZ-5LN/blk/I186493818_13/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPclYUcjwPejgSe359bTBqc3l6ujtmbP8Rd3gMczoUdzcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3Fa-OqmcXe1501

View invitation from saeed  bayat
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ofpc7q-guzjqqf4-q/X_QvJ7UefcfFkLAYwdQqLHU00gfkGZ-5LN/blk/I186493818_13/3cNnPwNe3cVd3oUckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3ZZO8wWYPe1501

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ofpc7q-guzjqqf4-q/ewp/inv-21/?hs=false&tok=18USkwJube1501

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation