[gradsusr] Sfc level in ctl file

Rowell, Mason D. Mason.D.Rowell-1 at ou.edu
Sun Nov 13 19:04:07 EST 2011

Right, so since CINsfc is not specific to some level, the result should be the same CIN contouring no matter what I have lev set to in my script. Rather I set it to 1000 or 500, the contours should be exactly the same for these plots since this field is not dependent on what I set for lev, correct? At any rate, all I get is a constant red field for CIN instead of anything contoured. The attached script contours nothing at 1000 and instead gives me the red field, nor will it at any other hgt value.

Mason