[gradsusr] Fwd: HDF

Huddleston, John Huddleston at cira.colostate.edu
Thu Nov 10 19:37:58 EST 2011

Hosein

Using GrADS http://views.cira.colostate.edu/nasa/ in creating over 250,00 images of HDF4 and HDF5 satellite images with GrADS and in defense of Jennifer's statement; you are either a novice or non compos mentis.

Please exercise some character. We are professionals and demand excellence.

John Huddleston, PhD