[gradsusr] Diagnostics in Ctl File?

Wesley Ebisuzaki Wesley.Ebisuzaki at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 10 12:00:26 EST 2011

Mason,

I think that you've discovered the "private" commands used by nomads
plot software for defining new variables
and custom plots.   The nomads plot package is a wrapper for GrADS.  It
has the ability to run grads .gs files that
are embedded within the ctl files.

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/wesley/ncep_data/plot_doc.htmlhttp://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/wesley/ncep_data/plot_doc.html

Ask NCDC for a copy of the .gs files.

> Has anyone done this before with grads?
How do you expect the developers to debug the scripts?

     Wesley