[gradsusr] Background options failing

Rowell, Mason D. Mason.D.Rowell-1 at ou.edu
Wed Nov 9 18:01:35 EST 2011

All,

I finally have what I need. Thank you Jeff. You had almost exactly what I needed (minus the orange state boundaries but hey I'll live with it at this point). The only thing wrong was that when using "set display color white" it seems to reverse the behavior of the black white color indices. As you can see in your attached image that you provided me after doing the fixes you suggest, geopotential height has labels but lines do not show up. Ccolor was set at 0, which should be black, but comes out white when using in tandem with display color white. If you change it to 1 (ordinarily white), it gives me my black contour. How strange.

Mason