[gradsusr] (no subject)

Rowell, Mason D. Mason.D.Rowell-1 at ou.edu
Tue Nov 8 17:17:11 EST 2011

All,

Running the above, command by command, gives me white background, with grey political boundaries and a black frame, but running the script, gives me orange boundaries and black background (with white frame). This is a complete mystery to me. In fact, I often have to completely close out of grads and reopen from scratch in order to get 'set background 1' to work from the command line (which only shows after using clear). So I would expect at least the first image from the script to look right but it doesn't. Anyone know why grads is needing a fresh start to change this, ALONG with a clear, then never to work properly again unless I reboot it? This can't be the only problem with the script since it won't even work right for the first image running the script with a fresh grads session....Again I am using an older 2.0 version 6.

Mason