[gradsusr] script failing?

Rowell, Mason D. Mason.D.Rowell-1 at ou.edu
Mon Nov 7 23:45:51 EST 2011

All,

I am new to the scripting. In the attached, I initially got an error at the while loop, so I closed the variable time in single quotes within the condition, I don't get the error but I can't find the output. I don't know if it is just never entering the while loop or not because of what I did, but without the single quotes I get an error at that line every time. Also, I see no way of specifying the location of the outfile for printim command unless I am just supposed to write the full path to some place ending with the name of the outfile. Any help is appreciated.

Mason