[gradsusr] Enc: regriding problem

Arlindo Meque mequitomz at yahoo.com.br
Mon Nov 7 10:11:30 EST 2011

 Dear  all,

1. I have a forecast file (1.875X1.25)  with 192 points in x-direction and 145 points in y-direction. I am trying to regrid the file to match the observation (2.5X2.5) with 144 points in x-direction and 72 points on y-direction

2. I am able to create the  regridded file, the problem is  that the dimensions of the regridded file do not much those of the observation file, so I am not able to make the diffidence between the forecast and the observation.

3. Please find attached the forecast and observed file along with the regriding script.

help is need,

best regards,

Arlindo