[gradsusr] Error while using grib2ctl.pl in GRADS

Anil acharya acharya_anil at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 14:37:14 EDT 2011

Hi
I checked the file again. Its the GRIB-1 file and I used wgrib and grib2ctl.pl. wgrib works fine, but grib2ctl.pl gives the same error. I also copied the file grib2.ctl in the path (computer) as well as the path I am working on.

I also tried running it on a model sample dataset and getting the same error messages. Attached are the related files for model sample dataset, wgrib and  and grib2ctl.pl that I am using.

I am using windows interface (cmd) to run these commands. I have also installed all related programs to run these commands. Not sure if there is anything wrong in the grib2ctl.pl file itself.

Anil