[gradsusr] Finding the maximum value of Ri in a single grid point

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at alum.mit.edu
Fri Nov 4 16:32:01 EDT 2011

Hi Jeff,

  This is a great explanation. This would make a very good recipe for the
cookbooks <http://cookbooks.opengrads.org/index.php?title=Main_Page>. This
issue has been a very common cause of confusion among new users of GrADS.

  (If you need any help getting through the cookbooks let me know.)

      Arlindo

Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu