[gradsusr] Help with NETCDF Files

Arun Rana arunranain at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 08:19:50 EDT 2011

Hi

I am Arun Rana, a PhD student at Lund University. I am pretty new with
GRADs and is still learning to operate it in Windows 7. I am using
OpenGRADS for my research and would be very grateful if someone could guide
me with opening and modifying NETCDF files in GRADs. I am using
climatological data for some work but unable even to read its content.

I shall be very grateful if you could help me with opening the data and how
to do statistics and operations with the same.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
------
Arun Rana
PhD Scholar
Department of Water Resources Engineering
Lund Institute of Technology, LTH
Box 118, Lund University
22100 Lund, SWEDEN
Contact: Office - 0046-2224487
              Mobile - 0046-0767782551
              Fax - 0046-2224435
E-Post - Arun.Rana at tvrl.lth.se
Alternative E-Post - arunranain at gmail.com
Homepage: http://www.tvrl.lth.se
"Pray as if everything depends on God, And work as if everything depends on
you"